Gift voucher upgrade

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
somn'en bulle

Hello :)
I've just watch your video on Covid19 and i'm sooooo happy that you had one time use vouchers !! That was the feature i was originaly missing :)
You offered me back then a very good alternative and i'm still amazed by your creativity and reactivity.

But now that you have one time use codes i was wondering if it would be easy for you to automaticly add a code with [Booking id] [price] when i sell a gift voucher ?

The current system of request works fine (and i thanks you again for it !) but a few people don't get it and i often have to manualy take the reservations or find people who don't have a valide gift voucher using this feature to make reservation request.
The other think is that when someone have a "room" gift and they want to buy a meal, they can't pay for it directly as it goes throw a request process.
Not a deal breaker if you could keep that is the back of your head that would help me a lot :)

Gift vouchers represent 10% of my overall sells (including booking, expedia, airbnb etc...) and 25% of my beds24 sells. They might not be obvious for everyone, but they are actully working quite well. They also allow us to boost sell in the winter

Keep up the good work :)
Henri
lesleywoermeijer

You can run a custom report to export the booking id and value, you can export to XML and then copy the details into the One Time Voucher code.

If you setup an Offer to for the meals, then you can set the Booking type = Confirm with Deposit 1 or Confirm with Deposit 2 then when the guests make the booking they can also make a payment.

It is also possible to setup a booking page so the guests can add an upsell item (dinner) to an existing booking, have a look at this example. https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Upsel ... has_Booked
somn'en bulle

"You can run a custom report to export the booking id and value, you can export to XML and then copy the details into the One Time Voucher code. "

My question is, can Beds24 do that alone everytime a gift voucher is bought ?

" It is also possible to setup a booking page so the guests can add an upsell item (dinner) to an existing booking, have a look at this example. https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Upsel ... has_Booked"

And i didn't know i could do that !!! Cool :) I'm amazed by the deapth and level of customisation you have.