per layout CSS

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
epicea

this might just be me but I'd find it useful to have different CSS for different booking page layouts.

The layouts are extremely powerful, both in terms of having multiple layouts and the way each layout can be altered. Having the same CSS gives a consistent look and feel which is good, it's just I want to alter a couple of things which work better in CSS.

EDIT..

I'm trying to stop people selecting the number of nights, that's partly possible via room/rate setting etc but you can still select an arrival and departure that adds up to less than the week I'm trying to do.
epicea

I'll save you some time :lol:

what I really need are some better CSS skills. I see the layout number is a class which makes it stylable of course.
markkinchin
Site Admin

epicea wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:31 am
this might just be me but I'd find it useful to have different CSS for different booking page layouts.
The body element of the responsive booking page contains a class with the layout number being used, for example "layout1", "layout2" etc.

It should work if you add custom CSS which works only on a specified layout using element element selectors something like this:

.layout2 .theclass { the css }

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/sel_el ... lement.asp
epicea

thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to do