Reporting a no-show to Booking.com using XML

hessel

Hi! I want to report a no-show to Booking.com and they tell me to do so in their extranet. This does not work for me as the XMl wipes out the booking log on their site. Can I report a no-show using Beds24? Or how should I go about this?

Thanks
markkinchin
Site Admin

Booking.com have given us access to new XML methods to report both "No Shows" and "invalid credit cards".
We plan to have these implemented within a few days so you can do it with a simple button click directly within the Beds24 control panel.
hessel

Dear Mark, thanks for the reply, that sounds good. Guess it will show up in the booking summary, in the "Status" droplist?
hessel

Hi Mark,

sorry to bugger you, but will you implement this feature before the summer? Thanks.
markkinchin
Site Admin

The functions are beta functions. The plan is to have them ready for general use within a month if no unforeseen problems occur.
etiennev

Any update ?
markkinchin
Site Admin

We did not go ahead last year because we were told the XML function had some issues and was not yet ready for live use.
I will check it's status now and see if those issues have since been resolved.
markkinchin
Site Admin

We have been able to add these functions now.
There are buttons at the bottom of the booking detail tab on booking.com bookings.

Note an invalid card can only be reported up to midnight of check-in day and a no show can only be reported after midnight of checkin-day for the next 48 hours