Booking Calendar doesn't update

Post here if you cannot find a better category
goodtimes20100916

Booking Calendar doesn't update though I received booking from my customer

Yesterday I received some emails of notification for booking request and paypal deposit, but no any information hasn't turned up yet. Actually It is the forth time and I hope it'll be fixed ASAP.

Regards
Kyo
jnasevich

I've noticed a similar problem, but the booking really was there. Try going to the Beds24 Bookings page and changing the "Showing bookings from" date from the current date to an earlier date (I use the beginning of the month). Also make sure "Show All" is selected in the widget next to the date. Calendar page also has a "Show" date, so maybe that will work there as well. I don't know if it's a bug and changing the date somehow forces the page to refresh, but it seems to work for me. Hope that helps!
------
Joe Nasevich
Webmaster, Homestead Heach Hotel, Ocean City, NJ
[email protected]
http://homesteadbeachhotel.net
markkinchin
Site Admin

goodtimes20100916 wrote:Booking Calendar doesn't update though I received booking from my customer

Yesterday I received some emails of notification for booking request and paypal deposit, but no any information hasn't turned up yet. Actually It is the forth time and I hope it'll be fixed ASAP.

Regards
Kyo
If the bookings are cancelled because of non payment of deposit or similar reason they will only be visible on the bookings view, not the calendar view.

The bookings view also only shows upcoming bookings by default, if you need to see past bookings you must set the date selector back to the date you are interested in.

If you are still having problems please open a ticket and send the booking numbers that are missing and we will find them for you.