Your prices!

Post here if you cannot find a better category
mbedspaceuna

Just an idea:
how about you post your pricing structure anywhere? keen to know how you calculate your channel manger pricing? really should be on the website or at least in the portal
thanks!
mal
annettemorgenroth

The cost of the channel manager depends on you individual setup. The pricing goes by links which are being calculated by the number room types (not total number rooms) set in the booking channels multiplied with the number of booking channels. Each link costs €1.00/month. Over 10 links we give discounts. To give you examples: a lodging has 2 room types (e.g. single and double) and uses 2 booking channels this would be 4 links costing €4.00/month. 1 room type and 3 booking channels would be 3 links costing €3.00/month.

We are working on a new pricing page which will go live shortly.
markkinchin
Site Admin

The SETTINGS >> ACCOUNT >> BILLING page shows the exact cost for your current setup.
abadin

Hi Guys,

When I went to my account to print our last years invoices I noticed that our charges went up from 6 to 25 rooms in December??
We only have maximum 5 rooms and I had added one line so people can "book" a chosen art piece which was only set up for a short while giving the art show we had.
But nowhere was the system ever set to 25 rooms? that must have been a glitch. :cry:
Thanks
Shirley
markkinchin
Site Admin

abadin wrote:Hi Guys,

When I went to my account to print our last years invoices I noticed that our charges went up from 6 to 25 rooms in December??
We only have maximum 5 rooms and I had added one line so people can "book" a chosen art piece which was only set up for a short while giving the art show we had.
But nowhere was the system ever set to 25 rooms? that must have been a glitch. :cry:
Thanks
Shirley
Hi Shirley

Can you please start a support ticket from your account about this so we can investigate what was changed.
marcelholman

Hi there,
Can I pay my beds24 account with pPayPal? Your FAQ states it, however I am not able to find where in the account settings

Thx
Marcel
markkinchin
Site Admin

marcelholman wrote:Hi there,
Can I pay my beds24 account with pPayPal? Your FAQ states it, however I am not able to find where in the account settings

Thx
Marcel
We accept paypal, credit card or bank transfer.

To pay via paypal:

1) go to the Billing menu and the Make Payment section.
2) change the setting "Pay Using" to paypal.
3) select the amount and currency you wish to use.
4) if you select to pay using a different currency, the amount charged will be auto calculated using the daily exchange rate.
5) click "Pay Now" and you will be redirected to paypal to complete the transfer.

We have also recently added an automatic top up function which works with credit cards.
You can set a payment amount and a trigger threshold amount in the billing menu.
You must add a valid credit card which will be stored by Stripe. (The card is not stored at Beds24)
Whenever your Beds24 account balance falls below the set threshold amount, the payment amount is charged to your credit card to top up your account.
You can disable or change the auto top up settings at any time.

Note, the payment processing fee still applies for small payments, see the billing page for the minimum payment amount to avoid this fee.
marcelholman

Thanks Mark, all sorted.
M
marcelholman

Quick question: The pricing page shows a month fees of Euro4.90 including one room. My sample hotel has 8 rooms and I am charged Euro 4.90 plus 2.40 (8 times 0.30), shouldn't that be Euro 4.90 plus Euro 2.1?
marcelholman

In addition: your site states:
==
Property Management & Online Bookings
from €4.90 /month
One room included
Additional rooms or units €0.30 each
===

The Euro 0.30 is per month or day?