How to access the new control panel
When you go to SETTINGS->ACCOUNT ->PREFERENCES you will see a new setting „Control Panel“ in SETTINGS->ACCOUNT ->PREFERENCES. Set to „New Control Panel“ to change.
For sub accounts you can set if they see the old (default) the new or if they can choose themselves. In the new control panel click on the „User Icon“ -> „Account Management „ (or SUB ACCOUNT in the old control panel) to adjust if you want your sub accounts to have the new control panel or allow them to choose.
What has changed?
In the first step we have made a visual upgrade to the look and improved the navigation.
- Better mobile navigation
- Navigation on the left is collapsible. It opens via the settings icon on the left
- New "Messages" menu for API messages
- New "User" menu which ccessible via the user icon in the top right corner
- Sub accounts was renamed to "Account Management"
- Price checker is now on every page
- The context help opens via the ? icon on the right
- All support functions are centralized under "Support"
- "Guests" menu was moved to "Bookings"
New Booking #fe746c
Request Booking #7bcbed
Confirmed Booking #019cde
Cancelled Booking #c7c7c7
To change the default colors go to SETTINGS (left menu)->ACCOUNT->PREFERENCES „Highlight Colours“.
* Custom CSS for the control panel will need updating. We recommend you comment it out or remove it. If you want to add custom CSS specifically for the new control panel you can do this by targeting the class .controlpanel3
Going forward we are planning to exchange several existing pages with new ones which will have better usability and mobile functionality.
We have thoroughly tested but if you see any problems please let us know so we can fix them.