Booking Multiple Rooms

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
anonymous

Is it possible to make booking engine to bookable for group booking?, for example if guests want to book more than one room or different room type at one time.

Best regards,
markkinchin
Site Admin

Hi

At the end of a booking the guest has the option to make another booking.
If they do this the system remembers their name etc. to save them filling this information in again.
Bookings for multiple rooms are each treated as separate bookings.
Annette

The new booking page we have just released allows multipe bookings.
cloudside

Annette - where is this function on the new booking page? I am now finally a live client, populating future bookings from April 13th onwards. On the New Booking page (using the 'new' dashboard), I don't see options for more than one room at a time using the drop-down. Tx, Chris
markkinchin
Site Admin

There is an option for the guest to select multiple rooms on the date selector row at the top of the new booking page.
Once this option is selected a room qty selector is shown by each book button.
If the multi room option is not selected the room qty can still be changed on the next booking confirmation page.
cloudside

OK - I can see how the customer can do this. So how do we, the client, book multiple rooms under one name? Let's say I wish to block off 5 rooms for one person for the same dates - how can I do that without having to repeat the process, for a different room, 5 times? We get this situation quite a lot.

Tx, Chris
cloudside

I never got a reply to my question - it still stands, however....any info? Thanks!
markkinchin
Site Admin

Each booking has a quantity of rooms value. If they are booking the same room type change this value to the number of rooms and the system will block that many.
If the booking is for different room types you will need to place a booking in each type, you can still use the quantity selector to block multiples of each room type..