Force showing unavailable

Everything related to your website and the Beds24 widgets
instantbook

Is it possible to force by parameter to show unavailable properties?
I would like to have a main search page where the unavailable properties are not shown (this way the client can get better filtered results) and know exactly if there is availability or not.

On the other page, I would like to show only one group of properties, for example "Houses with swimming pool", where properties would show even if they are not available?
annettemorgenroth

You hide unavailable properties via the setting "property order" in Settings > Booking Page > Multiple Properties.

In Settings > Booking Page > Properties > Multiple Properties > Property Settings you can add group keywords which will allow you add a parameter to the URL of your booking page to display a booking page only for properties that have this group keyword.

Have a look here: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Categ ... Parameters for more information on parameters.
instantbook

Thanks for your quick reply, the groups are really useful for displaying selected properties.
I would like to filter the search results - however when applying search criteria, if the user checks Wifi and Pool, the search results will show both properties with pool (and no wifi) and properties with wifi (and no pool). And I would like to display only properties that have both wifi and pool.

So one way I found the filter seems to return the results that meet both criteria, is by using groups for properties that don't have something, for example if I set the group nopool, and use nogroup=nopool when someone searches for pool, it will never show the properties from the group nopool.

However I now have a list of groups on the Calendar dropdown menu of nopool, nowifi, etc.. is there any way to hide the groups from the Calendar dropdown? Or perhaps there is a better way to apply all criteria to search results and filter them by all?

Thanks