Not updating from booking.com - fixed

Post here if you cannot find a better category
quillan

I have received three reservations over the last three days from Booking.com but they have not appeared in the Beds24 calendar and I have not received notification from Beds24 (which of course I wouldn't if it is not updating). Both times I have forced a sync but still nothing. I would appreciate if you could treat this as urgent, thank you.
Last edited by quillan on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
markkinchin
Site Admin

This has now fixed, there was an update to the booking.com extranet which caused problems to the new booking imports.
amberbb

If this is indeed now fixed, quillan, please now edit your first message subject by prepending "FIXED:" to the start of that subject.

(Nobody else can do this for you, quillan - only you can edit the first message that you created.

Thanks in advance for your consideration for other users of this forum.)
Amber House Limited trading as AMBER HOUSE - at the centre!™
Mobile: +64 21 202 4961
Phone: +64 3 539 0605
Fax: +44 70 05 96 34 37
http://www.AmberHouse.co.nz
Amber House, 46 Weka Street, Nelson 7010, New Zealand
quillan

markkinchin wrote:This has now fixed, there was an update to the booking.com extranet which caused problems to the new booking imports.
Thanks Mark and for the email.
quillan

It does not appear to pick up the post code.

As a side issue can the Beds24 emails include the booking number/code from booking.com?
markkinchin
Site Admin

quillan wrote:It does not appear to pick up the post code.
I have added the postcode to the address field.
quillan wrote:As a side issue can the Beds24 emails include the booking number/code from booking.com?
The additional booking notification to host email can contain template variables to include information from the booking in the format you wish. [APIREF] will include the booking reference number in the email.

A list of the template variables is available here
http://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title= ... _Variables
quillan

This problem is happening again, definitely as of 27th March. For us this is very serious especially as we are in the middle of our most active time for receiving summer reservations.