Upgragde for Auto Actions for AIRBNB Guest

Post here if you cannot find a better category
starkesangebot

1. If i do set up an auto-action with a plain text version and a hmtl version. Will the Guest receive only the plain text version through the Airbnb messaging system or the html email version in a sepearate email too?

2. What happens if i use the same auto-action for booking.com. Which version will theses Guest see? Do they receive two emails?

3. What happens if i update my connection to Airbnb and i send out an email without a plain text version? Will the guest receive a normal html email?

Thanks a lot.
team.miura.beds24

Interested in the same questions!
team.miura.beds24

Q4.
from now on, will the function be applied as a default setting? Or do we still need to do this to new AirBnB connections as well?
annettemorgenroth

1. If i do set up an auto-action with a plain text version and a hmtl version. Will the Guest receive only the plain text version through the Airbnb messaging system or the html email version in a sepearate email too?
The guest will only recieve the plain text message.
2. What happens if i use the same auto-action for booking.com. Which version will theses Guest see? Do they receive two emails?
No. If you use the same Auto Action for other bookings these guests will receive the HTML as long as HTML is supported by the receiving system. If the receiving system does not support HTML plain text is the backup.
3. What happens if i update my connection to Airbnb and i send out an email without a plain text version? Will the guest receive a normal html email?
The guest will receive the message via Airbnb but they will see the HTML tags.
4. From now on, will the function be applied as a default setting?
We are monitoring the performance and are planning to add more options. Once this is done we will make API the default.