Import a extrenal calendar to the beds24

Availability and inventory control
you like a local

Hi

I would like to import my Airbnb calendar to the calendar of beds24.
I just read in your wiki that it's possible.
I don't know how to. Can you help me ?
Annette

To enable the channel manager for AirBnB go to SETTINGS -> CHANNEL MANAGER -> AIRbnb.com. There is context sensitive guide you through the setup.
markkinchin
Site Admin

you like a local wrote:I would like to import my Airbnb calendar to the calendar of beds24.
Just to summarise what will happen if you activate it, the channel manager will import your bookings from Airbnb into Beds24 and it will export your availability from Beds24 into Airbnb.
you like a local

Sorry about my question, but i have to make sure.

I have my houses on several websites.
The site where I have more contacts / reserves is the Airbnb. So I chose this site to command all other concerned calendar availability, whenever possible, of course.

To not have to update many calendars every time I have a reservation in one of my apartments, I want to import from Airbnb availability information and put in Bed24. I do not want or need any information from Bed24 go to Airbnb.

Thanks for your help
markkinchin
Site Admin

When you use Beds24 for channel management Beds24 is your master calendar and the one calendar to keep up to date.
This calendar is then exported to all the channels.
Bookings at any channel will be imported into Beds24, your availability will be recalculated and the new availability will be automatically exported to the channels.
you like a local

Ok, thanks a lot for your help