Hostel vrs Airbnb

rtapia

Hello,

I have this problem,

My client is a hostel and I want to connect the dorms with Airbnb (I know that airbnb does not support dorms). I followed the instructions of the virtual rooms but it does not work, the problem is that if there is already an airbnb reservation it is always shown as not available, it does not happen that way if there is a reservation from another channel.
I have a hostel with 3 bunk beds and 8 single beds and I want to connect them to a single airbnb listing.

I'm asking this to whoever is currently working like that or if the beds24 team can help me it will be great.

Please note I already done this:

Can I connect dorms?
Airbnb does not support dorms. What you can do is create a room with one bed in Beds24 and send this as a listing to Airbnb or map it to an existing listing which represents one bed. In Beds24 you can use virtual rooms to make the availability of these individual beds dependent on the availability of your dorm.

And this https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Chann ... ailability

Thank you in advance.

Ronald
annettemorgenroth

Airbnb does not support dorms.

They only allow one listing per rented unit. This means if you have a dorm each bed needs is one listing and need a room in Beds24 for each dorm bed so you can connect them. If you do this you can use this method https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Combi ... a_roomtype to make the availabiliy of the individual beds dependent on the dorm.
rtapia

Thank you Annette,

I tried to do what you suggest but I failed.

I have dorm. 2 bunk beds and 3 single beds, what I want is to sell the 7 beds individually, I already have all the listings in airbnb.
I don't understand if Virtual room is in fact the dorm or the 7 beds.

I really appreciate if you can help me with this.
annettemorgenroth

You need to create seven "rooms" in Beds24 which represent your seven Airbnb listings.

Please check if you have done this. If you can not work it out from the instructions please send us a support ticket via the SUPPORT button in the top left of your control panel so we can check your settings.