airbnb price import ical

[email protected]

Hi

In my area Airbnb xml connection is not available. I am looking to some way to autmatically fill the price for airbnb booking. COnsidering i hav the same price in beds24 and airbnb, and the same upsell items, is there any trick to fill autoatically the cgarge of th booking?
annettemorgenroth

If you set a "Minimum Room Price" in SETTINGS-PROPERTIES-ROOMS-SETUP this will be filled in. This will have effects though on your whole pricing.
[email protected]

Ok

But it is the charge lines I want to be updated. No solution?
annettemorgenroth

Sorry not with iCal because Airbnb does not send prices via iCal.
[email protected]

What are the option to automate the input of datas for airbnb reservation. I am loosing a lot of time jut to input data i receive nby email or in my airbnb account. THere should be a way to upload those datas in each reservation instead of doing it manually? I trien with integromat, is it an option?

XML is not available in my area for some reason (Montreal, Canada).
annettemorgenroth

Airbnb does not integrate with Integromat and as far as we know they do not have an open API which you could use.
[email protected]

And would it be possible to push booking information received from airbnb email notification to beds24 by any tool?
annettemorgenroth

Adding in "Import" function to Integromat is on our list of functions we are planning to add. At the moment we can not give you a time frame for this though.
annettemorgenroth

XML is not available in my area for some reason (Montreal, Canada).

We just came across a news post from Airbnb saying that they have removed Montreal as a market that is restricted. You should now be able pto use the XML connection.
[email protected]

Hi

Hopfully they they agreed to accept my request for XML. Maybe because of my request they remove the restriction for the marcket ;)