Gift Coupon

somn'en bulle

My point was not to sell gift coupon from bed24, i saw it was not available, my point was (and is still) to integrate the codes i already sell into the booking system.
Sure, some automatisation would be nice, but i'm willing to make compromise. OBS + channel manager + gift system are rare.
But pasochicogay, both things are not incompatible.
Currently i use a system that do all these things, and i'm not changing because of the gift coupon part at all.
About 50% of my reservations comes from gifts (and i sell 10% of those gifts myself), and people can't always plan a date for someone else.
pasochicogay

The i wonder, if you have all what you want, why are you looking for something new?
somn'en bulle

As i said on my very first post, I am not happy with my current channel manager who have made mistakes (well, you would call them bugs) with my reservations and the dev have not found a solution. It's been 2 month, so I am changing.
So even if the gift coupon part was just perfect, the rest was awefull.
pasochicogay

Well,

the time we have changed our system was also not so easy. As the old system had some other functions for discounts etc. but every system works a bit different, maybe you just need to rethink about the way you handle the gift situation and find a solution which is usefule for your with beds24, so we did and we are happy now ;)
lesleywoermeijer

Hello,

We have worked up a solution for Gift Vouchers, it does require some manual intervention to include the Gift Vouchers against a booking.

Please have a look at the wiki page :- https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Gift_Vouchers
somn'en bulle

You are awesome !

PS : Sorry for the delay I had no time with the season starting to switch to beds24 so I postpone the change to now
somn'en bulle

I'm preatty sure anyone trying to sell gift voucher will end up here so here is a few improvement i made :

1- unlimited gift buying.
I sell about 40 to 50 gift a year but i sell them all at the same time... so I wanted to sell as many gift voucher per day as requested but i couldn't set 99 rooms (well, i could, but the way beds24 pricing works it would cost me stupid amount of money since i have multiple gift options)
So i set the room to only 1 (and 1 guest max too), made the request boooking not blocking the room (in Booking rules) and set an auto action (in guest management) that transformed any booking into a request :)
Problem solved

2- Check-In selection and date not beeing relevent.
In "Page design" you can disable "Multiple Room Booking". With this option only remain a clean "Buy" button.
Now to get reed of all the check/check out selectors and stuff at the top i added this in the css

b24-selector-numadult{display: none; }
#b24scroller-fullcontainer{display: none; }

I aslo changed the name of date to "date of purchase" (Date|Date d'achat)

Here is how it looks like : https://www.somnenbulle.fr/bon-cadeau/

Hope this helps :)