Auto Action to assign Invoicees

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
davidtrillo

We currently have different Invoice templates for Expedia Collect and Agoda because the values presented to the customer are not the same as we receive through the Channel Manager.

Currently the invoicee can only be set from the booking charges page and potentially staff may forget to set this. When the Guest is presented with an Invoice there is a high probability the incorrect template will be selected.

Is there any way the invoicee can be set from an auto action triggered at booking on selected channels.

Is this a feature that could be added as I see it as an important part of automating the different types of bookings that come via the Channel manager.

Otherwise the benefit of Multi Channel automatic bookings is somewhat diluted by needing to manually edit the booking.
annettemorgenroth

We would like to understand why you need two different incoice templates. Can you start a support ticket with a booking number for each so that we can have a look?
davidtrillo

I will do a support ticket to reference the different invoices required so you can view the invoices.

Basically the reasons are as follows.

When I receive bookings from Channels that have the option for the guest to pay them directly (Expedia Collect, Agoda etc) I need to automatically assign the charges to the Expedia collect Invoicee otherwise these values are displayed to the customer when presented with their invoice at check out.

Guests get an invoice at the end of their stay because their Restaurant and Laundry accounts are sent to Beds24 and added to the invoice. On an Expedia Collect or Agoda invoice the invoice table is replaced with a statement that Guest has paid directly and Invoice totals only Extra items.

I also have similar requirement for Travel Agent bookings but the Invoicee can be set by adding the booking through the Travel Agent booking Page.

However I would like to auto action a Channel booking that says Expedia Collect to set Invoicee.
annettemorgenroth

davidtrillo wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:03 am
When I receive bookings from Channels that have the option for the guest to pay them directly (Expedia Collect, Agoda etc) I need to automatically assign the charges to the Expedia collect Invoicee otherwise these values are displayed to the customer when presented with their invoice at check out.
If you set "Import Channel Collect Payment" = Yes in SETTINGS-CHANNEL MANAGER we will import the payments from the channel so they will be listed in the invoice as payments.
davidtrillo

This will not solve the issue because as a business I do not receive these payments until we manually process the Virtual Credit Card Voucher from the OTA. We cannot take this money until the day of check in of the guest (normally). This can be for bookings more than 6 months ahead.

If this was done at the point of booking and monies were not received by the Hotel until guest arrival this would create significant VAT complications for us.

Therefore assigning as Invoicee allows us to track payments and raise invoices accordingly at the time we collect the payments.
markkinchin
Site Admin

We are working on a solution to this problem.