Rate Name as template Variable

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
[email protected]

I need the Rate Name as Variable because I administrate 80 properties in Cuba in Booking.com and need to send to the Owners in the Reservation e-mail (automatic action) the price for them ( the amount they will receive from me). Their prices vary for periods and are different from the prices that I maintain in the Rates, and it is not possible to define some formula to count up their price automatically. (I adjust the rates according to the un/successful sales, without the necessity to inform the Owners).
markkinchin
Site Admin

The rate name is not stored with the booking anyway so a template variable for it would not help.

You could set a custom question as type internal and enter the payout amount for the Owner into this field and it's template variable, per booking.
[email protected]

I can not do this manually for each reservation. I will use the ROOMTEMPLATE1 for each Room writing there this: "now 15USD, from 1.9. 20USD, from 1.12. 25USD"
but I DON´T like this solution having configured Rates with periods, and having all completely automated...(and having approx 200 Rooms)
markkinchin
Site Admin

You could use an auto action to add a booking info item to each booking containing the owner price and send this to the owner using a template variable.

You could have various auto actions for different season prices or properties.

The template variable is:

[BOOKINGINFOCODE:THIS_INFO_CODE] - the most recent Text value of the specified Booking Info Code
[email protected]

Maybe i dont understand it very well, but i have no other possibility where to store the owner price depending to the season, only in the Rate Name. If this is the Rate Description that can be used in the trigger of auto action, i can configure the auto action, but dont know how to put the Rate Name (=owner price) to the Bookinginfocode automaticaly.
Solely making so many auto actions how many different owner prices i have? Thanks
(List of auto actions: price_10, price_12, price_15, ....)