Drag and drop to change room assignment does not send push notification

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
evesgarden

When I drag and drop to change the room assignment I do not get a push notification to the URL set in Settings>Properties>Link>Notify Url.

It clearly states that, "A push notification will be sent to this URL when a new booking, booking modification or cancellation occurs." It otherwise works as expected.
annettemorgenroth

A push notification will be sent to this URL when a significant booking modification which effects availability or cancellation occurs.
evesgarden

Sorry, but moving rooms by definition affects availability. One room becomes available, while another room becomes unavailable.
annettemorgenroth

evesgarden wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 2:38 pm
Sorry, but moving rooms by definition affects availability. One room becomes available, while another room becomes unavailable.
Only if the room type changes. If this is the case please sent us a support ticket with the booking ID so we can look into it.
evesgarden

I have submitted a support request, as I only have one room of each type so it is always a type change. In any case I think the help text should be changed to reflect that not all changes will result in a push notification.