Booking cancellation/amendment notification email

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
cosmic

Is there a way to have beds24 to notify me if there's a booking cancellation or amendment?

Is there also a way for beds24 to notify me of urgent same-day arrival/last-minute bookings?

Thanks!
markkinchin
Site Admin

cosmic wrote:Is there a way to have beds24 to notify me if there's a booking cancellation or amendment?
Bookings cancelled/modified by most OTA's in the channel manager will generate an email notification
cosmic wrote:Is there also a way for beds24 to notify me of urgent same-day arrival/last-minute bookings?
You can set up SMS notification messages direct to your phone for last minute bookings.
cosmic

could you kindly tell me where to make those settings? Thanks!
markkinchin
Site Admin

markkinchin wrote: You can set up SMS notification messages direct to your phone for last minute bookings.
Settings > Account > Host Notifications
team.miura.beds24

Hi,

Is it possible to create an auto action that is triggered whenever there is a modification in the booking?
annettemorgenroth

team.miura.beds24 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 1:59 am
Is it possible to create an auto action that is triggered whenever there is a modification in the booking?
This is not possible but we have added it to our list of prospecitve enhancements.
team.miura.beds24

If there is a modification, such as in the number of people staying, will Beds24 send an email to the admin?
If yes, can I modify this email template and send it to another email?
annettemorgenroth

team.miura.beds24 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 12:46 pm
If there is a modification, such as in the number of people staying, will Beds24 send an email to the admin?
If yes, can I modify this email template and send it to another email?
For chnannel bookings yes if the channel sends us the modification. Modifiying the message is not possible. If you want to forward it thes messages you can use the forwarding function in your E-mail account.