agent rates

aladdin

I have created 2 rates:
* Rate 1
* Rate 2

Rate 1 will be used for common guests.
Rate 2 will be used for agents.

I want 2 booking pages, 1 for guests (currently https://www.beds24.com/booking2.php?propid=0xxx0), 1 for agents (currently https://www.beds24.com/booking2.php?propid=0xxx0=lvcom), both showing different prices for same selected dates. But with my settings as below, both booking pages show rate 1, thus rate 2 is not shown at the agent booking page. Can you please advice me?

The settings as setup in the rates are as below. The other settings like dates and rooms are the same in both rates
Rate 1:
# Tab summary:
Room price: 16900
# Tab channels:
Apply rate to Beds24.com booking page: only www.beds24.com is ticked

Rate 2:
# Tab summary:
Room price: 13520
# Tab channels:
Agent code: lvcom
Apply rate to Beds24.com booking page: only www.beds24.com www.beds24.com - agents is ticked

Furthermore, in properties / booking rules / agent booking page, I have set the following:
Agent prices: agent only
Agent code: lvcom

What should I change or add to get rate 2 displayed on the agent booking page?

Thanks in advance for your advice
annettemorgenroth

Under "Channels" in your prices or rates untick "www.beds24.com" and all channels and tick www.beds24.com - agents" to apply this rate only to the agent. If you have created multiple agent codes enter the code or codes of the agents you want to apply the price to in the field "Agent Codes".

Your example URL will not work. Your URL needs to be constructed like this:
https://www.beds24.com/booking2.php?pro ... gent=lvcom

For more information please have a look here:
aladdin

Ok, thank you for your answer. For some reason now the booking page and the agent booking page now both show the agent rate? So what I have to set to get the right rate displayed at the booking page?

Also, when Rate1 is copied from 6-8 Dec to other dates, example Rate3 is 14-16 Dec, still Rate2 is showing even at the dates 6-8 Dec. Rate 2 however is set to dates 2-4 Dec!

So what should I set/change to get displayed:
- Rate1 at booking page
- Rate2 at agent booking page only and only at the set dates of Rate2
Last edited by aladdin on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
markkinchin
Site Admin

When you open the booking page for an agent, the agent code is remembered for the session even if you open the page again without the agent in the same browser.

When testing, use a different browser for your normal user price booking page
aladdin

If I open the booking page in another (newly opened) browser, still the price is overruled by the agent price. So I keep seeing the agent rate on both booking pages. What's next?
aladdin

It's almost spooky. When reloading the pages multiple times in different browsers, now Rate1 is displayed on both booking pages. How I get the right rates on the right pages? Rate1 at booking page / Rate2 at agent booking page??
annettemorgenroth

aladdin wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:57 pm
If I open the booking page in another (newly opened) browser, still the price is overruled by the agent price. So I keep seeing the agent rate on both booking pages. What's next?
Please double check that you have unticked "Beds24" in all agent prices. If you have send us a support ticket with your links.
aladdin

SOLVED now, thank you