XML Connection to AirBnB

be0s2s17

Hey Guys,

So I've been trying to change my syncing on AirBnb from iCal to XML and every time I sync an Apartment to AirBnB via XML it creates a new Add on AirBnB importing all the data from Beds24. I tried following the Step 2/3 from the page https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/AirBn ... c_Settings but i can't get to the point of selecting them to sync them directly from the AirBnB page for an existing Add.
Does anyone have some insight on this matter?
Thanks in advance
annettemorgenroth

You need to map (connect) the rooms sent from Beds24 with the listings you already have in Airbnb. You need to click on "New Listing" in the "Connect Column" and then choose the listing you want to connect the room which you imported from Beds24 to. Here: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/AirBn ... c_Settings you can see screenshots.
rtapia

Is it posible that this option is not available in some contries? I'm from Costa Rica (Latin America) and I don't see that on my airbn account.
annettemorgenroth

rtapia wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:02 am
Is it posible that this option is not available in some contries? I'm from Costa Rica (Latin America) and I don't see that on my airbn account.
We are not aware of regional limitations in Costa Rica. You should be able to use the XML connections as indicated here:
https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/AirBnB.com_XML
umesri

rtapia wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:02 am
I have the same issue before. I unable to connect my existing listing with the xml. Finally I decide to create new listing trough beds24 and deactivate the old listing (even its has a good review). I think there is country limitation, so airbnb are unable to read my existing listing on xml (only show the new listing that I create trough beds24).
annettemorgenroth

umesri wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:37 am
I unable to connect my existing listing with the xml.
All Airbnb accounts which can use the XML connection have the option to map an existing listing to the listing (room) sent from Beds24. This option is only available though before you publish the listing. The creation of a 'New Listing' is the default setting in Airbnb which you need to change before publishing the listing on Airbnb.

After you publish the listing from Beds24 to Airbnb you need to follow these steps:

Step 1 In Airbnb go to the menu HOSTING -> LISTINGS "Beds24 Channel Manager Sync"
Step 2: Find the new listing which was created in Airbnb.
Step 3: Choose Your existing Airbnb listing from the menu to connect the two listings.
Step 4: Choose a sync option.
a) Sync Everything means your existing listings descriptive content will be overridden by the descriptive content in Beds24 and can no longer be edited in Airbnb.
b) Sync Limited means your content will remain in your Airbnb listing and only the calendar and prices are updated.
Step 5: Choose publish. Your existing listing should be combined with the new listing so there is one instead of two listings.
Step 6: Your existing upcoming bookings should import after a few hours.

If you have already published the room sent from Beds24 you can delete this listing and at start again. To delete a listing from Airbnb go to SETTINGS->CHANNEL MANAGER->AIRBNB XML ->SPECIFIC CONTENT and set "Publish" = No (and save). Then go back to SETTINGS->CHANNEL MANAGER->AIRBNB XML ->SPECIFIC CONTENT and click "Update". Check if the status changed to "Unpublished in Airbnb.

If the listing is not published on Airbnb (this might take a couple of hours) click on "View listings in account". Then click on "Disconnect listing". This will delete the listing in Airbnb.
starkesangebot

is this feature still available? Because i do not see the "Link Button". After i click on publish inside of bed24com all my listing from Beds24 go directly to my standart listing page on airnbn.
Listings Overview on Airbnb
Listings Overview on Airbnb
Screenshot Airbnb.PNG (23.82 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
If i click on the Button "Synchronisierung mit "Beds24 Channel Manager" i get the following message:
I get this screen when i click on "Synchronisierung mit "Beds24 Channel Manager".
I get this screen when i click on "Synchronisierung mit "Beds24 Channel Manager".
Screenshot Airbnb 2.PNG (10.83 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
Is it still possible to link to an existing listing?
starkesangebot

I could solve the problem. I had to set Channel Manager / Airbnbn XML / Special Content/Pubilsch to "Yes". Now it works.