Room vs separate property for 2 apaprtments booking.com

[email protected]

Hi,

I am renting 2 apartments located at the same place. I start by creating a new room in my existing property in BEds24 and linked with my booking.com etablissment.
THis is working great for Airbnb, booking.com. However, i am facing several limtiations:

1) I cannot set up an upsell item by room in beds24. I have 2 different cleaining fee specific for each apartment. BEds24 doesn'T alow to have upsell item by room with the daily rate (i must use daily rate as i have a conection with prcielabs for dynamic pricing)
2) On my website, i would prefer to have all my unit on a list instead of having to search availibility in my property and the select the room. I have to create 2 properties for that.

If I stay with one property, i am limited in beds24.
If I go with 2 separate properties. In booking.comn I will be listed as 2 separate lisiting and will loose the benefit of comments and rating from my historical listing.

Can you advise on the best way to manage this issue?
annettemorgenroth

[email protected] wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:07 pm
If I stay with one property, i am limited in beds24.
If I go with 2 separate properties. In booking.comn I will be listed as 2 separate lisiting and will loose the benefit of comments and rating from my historical listing.
You can have two properties on your booking page and one property on Booking.com if you use a virtual room in Beds24. When you to to SETTINGS-PROPERTIES-ROOMS SETUP you can set the dependencies for both. In one of the rooms you set "Assign Bookings to" = the other room in the other one you set "Include Bookings from" = the other room.
[email protected]

Awsome, thank you, it works!