Add extra charges

amethyste

Hello,

Could you please tell me where I can add extra charges on each rate (such as cleaning service)?
And extra charges on demand (breakfast)?

Thanks in advance.
annettemorgenroth

You can do this in SETTING-PROPERTIES-UPSELL ITEMS.

Optional upsell items can be enabled/disabled for individual rates. When a booking is made only those optional Upsell items enabled for any rate involved in the booking will be offered to the guest.

For detailed information on how to set up extras please click on HELP in the top right menu of SETTING-PROPERTIES-UPSELL ITEMS.
amethyste

Thank you for your answer.

I have an other question:
I create many rates and would like to choose the rack rate all the year first.
Then, I want to use other rates depending on the demand (G2C on september 24th for example).

How can I do that please?

Regards,
annettemorgenroth

You can create multiple rates. To add a rate go to RATES and then click on "Add Rate"

If you do use multiple rates we recommend you make you highest price (rack rate) always available and override them with additional rates when required.

For more information on rates click on HELP on the top left menu of the RATES menu page.
amethyste

Thanks but I have issues.

My rate templates are created in Rates menu.
On the calendar, when I try to choose my rate on each date I need to create a new template.
I think it is not correct.

Could you please help me?
I only want to use again my rate on specific dates (G3C until 23/09, G2C from 24/09 to 26/09, then G3C until 17/10...).

Thanks in advance.
amethyste

I find a solution, I use the Save as Copy button.

Thank you for your help.
amethyste

Sorry, but I have an other issue with Booking.com.

I create my rate for 2 people (55€ per example) and add 10€ per extra person till 4.
When I sync beds24 with Booking.com, the rate for 2 (55€) appears for 4 (at the place of 75€), and the price for 2 is 20€ less than normally (35€).

How can I do?

Thanks in advance.
annettemorgenroth

We can not send the "Extra Person" price from the rate to Booking.com.

There are two options if you need different prices for different occupancies on Booking.com

1. Derived Prices
Booking.com can auto calculate different occupancies from one standard rate. Ask your Booking.com rep to set this up. This option means you only need to send one rate from Beds24 to Booking.com and Booking.com will auto-calculate the other rate options.

2. Multiple Rate Ids
Booking.com can set up multiple rate ids for each room, each with pre-defined booking conditions. Beds24 can send a different price to each Booking.com rate ID. Please use these instructions: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Setti ... rate_codes
for information on how to map multiple rate codes.

If you do not have the appropriate rate ids you need to request Booking.com to add them.