Reports, I need a quick VAT overview

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
hessel

Hello!

our priceline items have different VATs. Is there a way to get a quick VAT specification sortable by referrer and other criteria?

I have downloaded a report to excel now and have to do all the editting line by line to find out how much I owe the state...

Other issue: the values come in american format, I need kommas before decimals. Is there a tweek for that?

Thank you!
annettemorgenroth

In REPORTS-CUSTOM REPORTS you can set up a report which can show you the VAT% and the VAT amount. You can set the report to sort by one criteria. If you want to sort by more than one criteria you can download the report to Excel to process it further.
hessel

Dear Anette,

thank you for your reply.

Yes, I know that, but there is no report setting for summarising turnover per VAT category and total VAT due, per rate.

As VAT is shown unsorted in one column of the report, you must be very apt at excel to sort this out. I ended up summarising manually and this took me a lot of time.

I presume I'm not the only one who needs a quick VAT summary. Can you not make a standard report type to solve this?

Kind regards,
Hessel
annettemorgenroth

Hi Hessel,

We have added this to our list of prospective new reports.