ALREADY DONE! Calendar view wishlist

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
joholm

In the Calendar view It would help us to have the option to set different colours on different classes of bookings, both "per channel" and manually for our own bookings.

Also in Calendar view the Rate bars take up a lot of space and are not needed all the time (checking once in a while is enough) so it would help a lot to be able to switch them off so they don't appear in the calendar under every room type.
Looking again at the rate bars I do find them really irritating. We only have two rates per room-type so far; the calendar must be awful for anyone having a large number of rates.
Last edited by joholm on Mon May 08, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
markkinchin
Site Admin

The bookings will show the Flag colour if you have assigned it. This can be done per booking or by using an auto action to assign a colour to all bookings of a specific type or channel.

Click the "Show" button and you can choose which row types to show or hide in the calendar.
joholm

That sounds great! Main thing is where to find these things.

I found the Flag setting on an individual booking and set the colour
I'm not sure what purpose the flag-text serves because I see no sign of the text in the Calendar.

Could you say a little more about where I can find these "auto actions"?

Where can I find the "Show" button you mention? I see no sign of such a button on the Calendar.
joholm

I found "Auto action" under Guest Management

No I'm just missing the "Show" button....
markkinchin
Site Admin

joholm wrote:
No I'm just missing the "Show" button....
Go to the Calendar, the show button is on the row with the date selector, between the property name or selector and the price check button.
joholm

Ha ha ! I must be blind. Thanks, I've found it now.