Monthly Calendar Showing each day's room inventory

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
wvs_2003

Hi all,

I was wondering if beds24 can add feature to show a monthly calendar with each day's room inventory. The room inventory can be adjusted to either show available inventory or used inventory. Also please have color coding available to to show low and no available inventory.

See below for example. Each day shows the different room types, total room inventory in parenthesis, and the reserved room quantity. If there's no reservation, the color code is white. If there's at least 1 reservation, the color code is green. If there's low availability, the color code is yellow. If there's no availability, the color code is red. This is also printer-friendly, making it easy for me to print and share with employees. There's no details, but it at least gives a nice overview for my employees to review.

For now, I can export beds24 data and have it be manipulated in excel/google sheets to produce the monthly calendar with room inventory. However, it would be nice to have this feature available directly on beds24.
Monthly Room Inventory.jpg
Monthly Room Inventory.jpg (219.52 KiB) Viewed 2644 times
annettemorgenroth

The CALENDAR (top menu) in Beds24 can be set to show on month. It will show you all bookings the remaining available rooms and also the number or percentage of rooms booked.

You might want to have a look at the customisation options which are explained here: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Category:Calendar
wvs_2003

Hi all,

This is a follow up regarding to showing each day's room inventory/availability.

As of currently, if i view the webpage for the control panel's calendar tab, I see a pretty good visual with color coding for room type and a filled red space if there's reservation and zero inventory (shown below).
beds24 suggestion 01.jpg
beds24 suggestion 01.jpg (80.07 KiB) Viewed 2622 times
When I print out, I receive a view of the calendar that has no color coding. It is just black and white as shown below. The color coding is important because it helps us quickly reference to availability.
beds24 suggestion 02.jpg
beds24 suggestion 02.jpg (93.56 KiB) Viewed 2622 times
My question/request is for beds24 to setup a custom report or print version for the calendar that shows color coding for room type and inventory/availability.

Also, when I print out weekly intervals for room availability from the control panel's calendar tab, I have to print out one week individually at a time. Is there a way where i can print out 1-week intervals over a span of several months in one straight attempt. Having to print individual weeks requires me to print one week, then select the next week to print, then select the next week to print, and so on. This can get time consuming when i have to print out the all weekly intervals individually on a daily basis. I would like to print all the weekly intervals in just one group print.

Thank you
annettemorgenroth

When I print out, I receive a view of the calendar that has no color coding.
Best is to make a screenshot and print out the screenshot.