Not returning to page correctly to book another room

Everything related to your website and the Beds24 widgets
quillan

I have embedded the booking page in to our website using the code that you give us. After a person books a room and submits it they get a page shown that thanks them and tells them somebody will contact them shortly about their deposit. If they want to book a second room, for a group booking, when they return they can't make another reservation even if they refresh the page. It is much easier to understand if you try to make a booking for two rooms on our website, http://www.chambresdhote.com/enquiry%20form.htm

The only 'fix' I have found is to close IE completely and start again from scratch but you can't expect guests to know or do this.

To test make a reservation in December (we close then) and use your forum name so I can delete it after.

I have another issue which I will post separately.
markkinchin
Site Admin

quillan wrote: If they want to book a second room, for a group booking, when they return they can't make another reservation even if they refresh the page.
There should be two links saying click here to make another booking on the final confirmation page.

This behaviour of showing the confirmation instead of the booking calendar was a design decision to avoid unintended repeat bookings, I can see this is probably over cautious and it is more desirable to allow a second booking easily so I will look into changing this.
quillan

I have added a return button as you suggested but it still does not work. Could you have a look using the link I gave you before to try and indentify the problem, thanks.
markkinchin
Site Admin

I have changed the behaviour of the booking confirmation page so it will no longer prevent the initiation of a new booking from the calendar.
quillan

Thanks, I just made a tes booking and all appears fine.