Own mobile phone number

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
marirose

Hello,
to manage some apartments with keyless entrances, I'm on the way to subscribe a second Beds24 account.

In order to lets the guest come-in without keys for self check-in I would set-up some Auto-Actions who send a code that opens the door either by email or by SMS. That's easy, useful but it's just part of the process!

To get full automation would be possible only if my Beds24 account will have an Auto-Action who send SMS's to the device who generate the code with a new dedicate mobile phone number.

I would pay the cost of developing or using, of course.
Thank's

Kind Regards,
Maria
lesleywoermeijer

Hello Maria,

We have recently integrated with 'LockState', you can find the details by going to Settings > Apps & Integrations > Lockstate.com.

Bookings get sent to the locks one week prior to check-in. A booking info item LOCKSTATE_PIN which will show the pin number is created for the booking.

Updates are sent once per day seven days in advance. To instantly push updates through click "Send Data to Lockstate".

If the dates of the booking is changed or the booking is moved to a different room those details will be sent to the locks.

The Email address of the guest is sent to Lockstate. You can set Lockstate up to automatically send Emails to the guest. Alternatively you can set up an Auto Action in SETTINGS->GUEST MANAGEMENT->AUTO ACTIONS.
marirose

Hello Lesley,
thank you for your reply.

Glad to know you have recently integrate 'LockState', but unfortunately it don't fit with my property.
I'm using a different platform who needs some strings text will sent by SMS.

Do you think it will be possible in a close future?
markkinchin
Site Admin

marirose wrote: I'm using a different platform who needs some strings text will sent by SMS.
Can you tell us the system you are using and the type of text strings it needs?
marirose

Yes, with pleasure,
http://www.keyless.it
markkinchin
Site Admin

marirose wrote:Yes, with pleasure,
http://www.keyless.it
I have downloaded the strings manual from keyless.
The strings seem to be simple enough.

Now I need to better understand how you want to use it,

i.e. what should trigger each operation and what the appropriate string for each operation should be.

Can you give some examples of the functions Beds24 would have to do?
marirose

Hello,
thank you for your reply.

To enable the guest to open the door I need to ad a new user in the 'GSM communicator' first. The Auto-Action should be a SMS.
String add Keypad user: 00000,AU,12345,0*0172:1600:090217:1100:100217

Then a second a Auto-Action should be a SMS to the 'GSM communicator' again:
here the string to add Phone user: 00000,AR,+491722434343,0*0172:1600:090217:1100:100217

The point is that to do so I should need to create on the 'GSM communicator' a Beds24 admin who can operate in the system by a registered mobile phone number.
markkinchin
Site Admin

The dates in the text string could be created from template variables for the booking.
The phone number is the guests phone right? this could also come from a template variable but you will need to be careful it has been entered in the correct format.
The user id could be the booking number.

Are there other values which need to change per booking?
marirose

I would try to explain better the situation.

The 'Keyless' sms strings can only be sent by the 'Keyless' administrators. The system accept up to 5 admin.

One admin is me or better my mobile phone number, and the other (if possible) should be my Beds24 account who send sms messages to the 'keyless' system.
At the moment unfortunately this is not possible as I do not have/don't know the phone number, if there is one, that sends messages from Beds24.

Template variables:
-the output template variable for the check in date is YYYY-MM-DD, my system only accept DDMMYY
-the output template variable for the guest phone is 491722434343, the system only accept +49...
-user name is not requested.

Last, I'm doing some Auto-Actions test and despite the log despite the log and the balance says that the sms were sent, I have not received them.
markkinchin
Site Admin

Do you know if keyless can also accept commands by email or API web service?

Regarding the missing txt messages, please start a support ticket and support will be able to help you.