Any chance for adding elong.com, ctrip.com and qunar.com?

cosmic

Hi,

Any plan to incorporate elong.com, ctrip.com and qunar.com into your list of manageable channels? Love beds24; your platform saves me a hell lot of time, but i'm still spending significant amount of time on synchronizing the Chinese OTAs. I desperately need a solution for these OTAs.

Thanks!
etiennev

I would like them too,

The chinese market is growing so fast, we really have to catch this market !
annettemorgenroth

We are in touch with Ctrip about a connection and will set it up as soon as Ctrip makes their API available to us. The other channels are currently not on our list of channels we are planning to add.
alohashongkong

Agree. We want the mentioned channels to entertain the fast growing market. In case of pilot run is required, we are happy to support. Thanks.
zagrebpoint

Do you have any idea when Ctrip channel will be available in channel manager?
I saw that you said in February 2016 that it will be as soon as they give you API access. Are you working on it?
annettemorgenroth

zagrebpoint wrote:Do you have any idea when Ctrip channel will be available in channel manager?
I saw that you said in February 2016 that it will be as soon as they give you API access. Are you working on it?
Yes. The integration is planned for Q1 2017.
valtanetz

Hello

Still planning for Q1 2017 ?

We have a growing request from Chinese Market, we want to get this opportunity !

Thank you

Etienne
annettemorgenroth

valtanetz wrote:
Still planning for Q1 2017 ?
From our end yes but we are waiting for Ctrip to make their API available to us. It might help if you also request a connection from your end.
valtanetz

Hello Annette

Thank you, i did send the request to them, hope that will work

Best regards

Etienne
celedorph

We are also interested in a CTrip connection, although it looks like the delay is coming from the CTrip end and not from Beds24.