daily email custom report

Post here if you cannot find a better category
montezuma

Hi,
is there a function to get a custom report sent to my email address every day? I would like to have an email with the arrivals for the next day summarised and how much each guest needs to pay on arrival.
Thanks
buckinghamhouse

Good morning,

You would have to create your own custom report to have that sent. You can use this information link to find out how:

You can find your answer here, https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... ifications
Take a look ate the template variables you can use to change the look of the email, https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... _Variables
montezuma

Thanks.
I did create my custom report, it always shows a list of arrivals due the next day.

However, I don't understand how to have it sent by email. In the host notifications it only describes what to do to get notified about new bookings.
buckinghamhouse

Yes, that's right, I guess that section is only for new bookings. Maybe there is something under the Auto Actions sections in Guest Management to create a daily report? Briefly looking at the auto actions it might seem to be possible but I've not tried it yet.

I've only recently started using the system myself, so maybe another more experienced user that can help. It does sound like a useful report.
montezuma

Hmm... maybe it's possible with the Auto Actions but I can't figure out how to do it :) Not sure it can be linked with a report.
Hope some else can help!
iuri_rosa

Hello.

It is possible to setup a auto action to send you a email with bookings arriving for a specific day, however you would not get just 1 email with all booking, the action would trigger to send you a email per booking arriving on the date range specified.

You do need to login and go to "Custom reports" to download this report as a .Pdf file.

Best Regards,

Iuri Rosa
montezuma

So in the end there is no function to have a report sent automatically by email an a regular basis?
annettemorgenroth

montezuma wrote:So in the end there is no function to have a report sent automatically by email an a regular basis?
At the moment not. Such a function is in planning.
montezuma

Thanks, that's good to know!