New Channel suggestion

lesleyrobertson

We review the suitability of all potential channels based on customer demand and technical capability periodically.
praguecityrooms

Hello Annette, any update on the new HRS connection ?
annettemorgenroth wrote:We are in touch with HRS about a connection. HRS will be able to connect us after they have launched their new Extranet which is scheduled for the second half of this year.

The other channels are currently not on our list of channels we are planning to add.
hostalrabida

any plan to get connected with despegar.com ?
lesleyrobertson

We might add Despegar sometime next year. At the moment we can not give you a time frame.
realdju

Hello,

New at Beds24 but happy, I had a look at how many OTAs I could connect with and indeed I did not see EHR.

In the forum I saw there has been a former demand in 2015 for this OTA : what about this OTA on your list today in 2019 ?

I am from France and looking for international OTA like this one to spread my customers abroad, and german people like to travel in France. Avancio has included this OTA in his offer. Using Similar Web you can see pretty great visibility and with 350.000 properties it is not too bad. For instance, comparing to 9Flat.com, this last one is included in Beds24 but seems to offer much less traffic.

Thank you for your answer :)
annettemorgenroth

I had a look at how many OTAs I could connect with and indeed I did not see EHR.
Do you mean e-domizil?

We review the suitability of all potential channels based on customer demand and technical capability periodically.

e-domizil is currently not on our list of channels we are planning to add. We will put it on our list once we see enough demand from our customers.

I believe they suport Ical so you can use the iCal sync to sync inventory.
realdju

Hi Annette,

Yes indeed, I was talking about e-domizil. You may ad my request to your list so :D

And yes at least we still can synchronize the calendar if not the prices yet :idea:

Thank you for your other anwsers, I finally managed to properly set up with Booking.com the following OTAs should be easier to link by now ;)
titti63

Hi Annette
I was wondering if there is any plans to add www.bed-and-breakfast.it to the channels. Thank you!
annettemorgenroth

colnrita wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:20 am
Hi,
Any plans to add stayz.com.au or takeabreak.com.au to your channel management? They seem to have a fair bit of the market in this corner of the World.

Stayz is part of the HomeAway group. Homeaway allows property manager with more than 5 lisitngs to use their XML connection.

This is what you need to do if you are eligible and want to use the Homeaway XML connection:
*Please contact Homeaway via this link https://www.homeaway.com/l/pmsc/connect?brand=beds24 and ask them to open a project for you to use Beds24 channel manager.

*Send us a support ticket indicating you want to use the Homeaway XML connection with following content:
**Company name
**Contact Person
**Number of properties
**Contact Email
**Contact Number
**Website
**Country

We will forward this information to Homeaway to speed the process up.

takeabreak.com.au is currently not on our list of channels we are planning to integrate with.
tatiosa

Hello Anette, we suggest adding the Yandex Travel OTA (https://travel.yandex.ru/) which is the major hit in the eurasian region, all locals opt to use it rather than other OTAs.
Yandex travel is the Google of Eurasia, where locals in this part of the world use for various services such as maps, search engine, find businesses, and so on.
their commission rate is also low around 8% which is why all the hotels have already created listings on their platform, even though most of the hotels' PMS system doesn't have a channel manager connected to yandex.
basically it's an option that we think it's worth to pursuit.