Contacts for Expedia Partner Central

Post here if you cannot find a better category
praguecityrooms

Hi,

I am hoping someone has had the same experience and can help me solve this problem. For 6 months I have been trying to list our hotel on Expedia. According to expedia, you should signup here: https://join.expediapartnercentral.com/ and a sales rep will contact you. I have filled out the form several times and no-one contacts me. I have tried in vain to find phone numbers in order to sign up however I cannot find anything. Our hotel is in Prague, Czech Republic.

Does anyone have a contact a sales rep or a sales team where we can start to list our hotel ?

Thanks for your help.
Brian
pasochicogay

Hi there,

we have only a sales rep in spain which will unfortunately not able to hel you i guess. But maybe you can try to contact them via [email protected] (central mailaddress for content updates in hotels) and ask them directly, we normally get an reply within 48h. If that did not help we can try to ask our sals rep who is in charge for your country.

Saludos
shortletgalway

I had this problem as well, I think there was no rep assigned for my city, but I'm not sure.

After applying a few different times for different properties and no response I sent one with a strongly worded finish, they eventually responded, I said something along the lines of "I have this and many properties on the way, can I get some response" and they responded to that one.

Once I had the rep contact details, who was very nice, i was told to just email her from then on to get properties live, although expedia hasn't been great for bringing in much bookings for us
praguecityrooms

Hi shortletgalway & pasochicogay,

Thank you so much for your replies. I finally found a phone number here: https://expediagso.secure.force.com/kb/ ... Us&l=en_US and I called them. They received the applications and don't know why they have not replied. They will investigate and email us. We will see ;-)

Thanks again,
PragueCityStay.com