NO AVAILABILITY

Availability and inventory control
diego hartmann

Y JUST SET UP THE CONECTION WITH BOOKING.COM
AND THERE IS NO AVAILABILITY. MI CUSTOMERS ARE CALLING ME BUT THERE IS NOW WAY TO BOOK ORE CHANGE THERE BOOKINGS.
IN MY CALENDAR ARE PRICES AND AVAILABILITY.
wATH CAN i DO?
I HAVE BEEN LOOKNG THRU AND THRU BUT I CANT GET IT TO WORK
annettemorgenroth

Please check the following:

1. Is the connection activated in the Booking.com extranet (7.4 of the set up instructions)

2. Are your prices activated for channel management? Have a look here: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... g_Channels for information on how to set prices for channels.

2. Are you receiving error messages? If so please check the 'Setup instruction' or the HELP (top right menue) in SETTINGS->CHANNEL MANAGER ->BOOKING.COM. On this help page you will see information on common error messages and information on how to fix the problem.

3. If the connection is activated in the Booking.com extranet and you are not receiving error messages go to SETTINGS->CHANNEL MANAGER->BOOKING.COM and check
a)Are there warnings on the page
b) Is your mapping correct?
c) Check what we send by clicking on the 'View Actual Data' button for this room. If the channel does not display what we send please ask your account manager for help.

If this does not solve your problem send us a support ticket so we can check your settings.
diego hartmann

Hallo Anette,
habe die codes für booking eingegeben.
Werde morgen erneut die seite aktivieren und sehen ob neue Fehlermeldungen kommen.
Und eine probe Buchung machen.
Mit s:)nnigen Grüßen
Diego