How do I make Superking and Twin the same room?

Availability and inventory control
virginiahouse

Hi, I'm new to beds24. I have a room which can be made up as a twin room (2 single beds) or a superking double. I want to list it as a Superking and as a Twin (to give the choice of how it is made up for the customer), but need to be able to automatically block one out when the other is booked and allow only the booking of one of these rooms per booking as they are in fact the same room. Have been looking at setting dependencies but not sure what I'm doing.

Hope someone can help me! Thank you in advance :-)

Louise
markkinchin
Site Admin

The easiest way is to make one room type with two different offers for the room.

Many alternative ways of combining rooms dependent on each other are possible, see https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title=Dependent_Rooms
virginiahouse

Thank you for your help. I have now set that up, but I'm struggling with if one offer is booked it still allows the other offer to be booked in addition, but as they are the same room need if one offer is booked then the other becomes unavailable.
annettemorgenroth

If your set up is correct this should not happen. Please double check. If you can not fix it send us a support ticket so we can check your settings.
virginiahouse

Thank you - I have submitted a support ticket :-)