booking.com not allowed user Beds24ProductionServer error

cosmic

Hi,

I went through the channel manager setup procedure on booking.com. I now have a status:

"Status of the connection request: Waiting for provider confirmation"

When I try to make beds24 to sync, I get error

errors filtered and not done: "hotel '1414336' not allowed for user 'Beds24ProductionServer' ( room id : '141433601'); hotel '1414336' not allowed for user 'Beds24ProductionServer' ( room id : '141433601')"; input error: all of the supplied data was filtered out as invalid - nothing to update 

What's causing the "not allowed" error?

I'm also not getting the "how to activate the connection" email from beds24 as described in the screen cap below.

Thanks for the help!!
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (40.1 KiB) Viewed 4777 times
markkinchin
Site Admin

You cannot make updates until the connection is ACTIVE (step 5 in the graphic)
We will confirm the connection at our end (step 3)

You can then use the tools in the channel manager menus to get your room/rate codes and enter them into the channel manager settings.
You can also import any existing bookings to block the rooms.

Then you confirm the connection (step 4) and it will be active. (step 5)
Click the update button once for each room to send an immediate update, if there are any errors you will be notified by email.
cosmic

Thank you! Got Beds24 confirm connection email in booking.com inbox. Now everything's fine!
onehopemedia

Hey, I have the same error, any chance I'd be able to get that confirmation email through, trying to get a property live tomorrow and booking.com won't allow the property go live until I get to step 5.
markkinchin
Site Admin

We have confirmed your connection, you should not see the errors any more and can proceed to the next step.
onehopemedia

Awesome, thanks for the fast response
markkinchin
Site Admin

Type of connection: One-way - Availability

I just noticed you have requested the connection one way, is this intentional? We will not be able to import bookings.
If you meant to connect two way you will need to disconnect and request the connection new.
onehopemedia

markkinchin wrote:Type of connection: One-way - Availability

I just noticed you have requested the connection one way, is this intentional? We will not be able to import bookings.
If you meant to connect two way you will need to disconnect and request the connection new.
It was intentional out of ignorance, I didn't realize it would do that. It's my first time working with booking.com or Channel managers in general.

I've just requested a new connection.

Thanks for calling that out.
markkinchin
Site Admin

It is an easy mistake to make. I've just confirmed your new connection request, this time it is:

Type of connection: Two Way
belayiti

Hello, I have reached step 3 in the channel management process with Booking.com. I have already configured the rooms. But I still have not received the confirmation email in order to reach step 5 and go live. Can someone please help?