Price from Pricelabs

sylvainbg

Hi.

Our place is an appartment that can have max 6 adults

I have first configured a fix rate that is the price for 1 and 2 persons and each person above costing 175 sek.
For pricelabs I have updated daily price in the calendar but my big problem is the price seems to be for the all place whatever number of people.
What can i do to have the pricelabs price as price for 1 or 2 persons and have 175 sek extra for each person above that.

For our place it's compulsory to have this in order to used your product.
annettemorgenroth

Pricelabs does not work with prices for different occupancies. They can only send one room price per.

If you set the prices directly in Beds24 without using Pricelabs you can differentiate prices for different numbers of guests. This help page explains how this works: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... sed_Prices
sylvainbg

I understand that I can set prices in beds24 but all the manual work will not make it work.
They can send one room price but can t we used this price on the rate page to get this basic price for 1/2 persons and each extra person 175 sek?

edit: the best that will be the rate in beds24 can used the daily price that is coming from pricelabs.
As I said it's a key issue for me.
annettemorgenroth

The Beds24 API can accept up to 4 daily prices per roomtype which could be set up to cover different occupancies. You will need to check with Pricelabs if they can send multiple prices for you.
awedemeyer

I have the same problem. And pricelabs does not understand what i mean ...

#your idea with a rate based on a daily price or even simplier a "plus person constant" in beds24 for the daily rates should be easy to fulfill and would make the cooperation between beds24 and pricelabs.co senseful. because otherwise its a good start but unfinished in my opinion ;)