Set up of suite of rooms for weekend use only

leavenhall

Hi, I am a web designer building a website for a bed and breakfast establishment and considering eBds24.There are two rooms one with a double bed called the Blue Room and a twin room called the Room With A View. They can be hired separately any day of the week for any number of days.

They can be hired together along with a lounge and this set up is called The West Wing. The West Wing can be hired only at the weekend either Friday and Saturday night for £575 or Friday, Saturday and Sunday for an extra £250.

At the moment I have set up three rooms Blue, View and West Wing. I have two offers for West Wing - Fri and Sat and offer 2, Fri, Sat and Sun. However this isn't quite working as the min number of nights for offer two is shown as 2 on the booking page as I have set this for the West Wing offer 1. I would also like to show the West Wing as being unavailable during the weekdays but if I do that on the calendar using blackout then the Blue and View rooms also shown as unavailable due to the dependancy set up.

Could some kind person advise me on how I should approach this?
Thanking you in anticipation.
https://www.beds24.com/booking2.php?pro ... numadult=2
lesleyrobertson

Hello,

Can you send a Support Ticket, to create a support ticket log into your Beds24 account and click on SUPPORT in the top left menu. Tickets go directly to the appropriate person who then can access your account and guarantee a timely response. It helps us if you provide us with all relevant information about your issue  (room, rate, booking numbers, error messages etc.).

Best regards,

Lesley