Trying to set up a Last Minute offer

hostaria239

I've tried in several different ways to set up a last minute offer.

I'll like that the offer will be bookable from 2 days before the check in and having a minimum stay of 2 nights and a maximum of 6 nights.

I cannot figure it out, the room appearing unavailable on the first day if I'm try to book more than 2 days and in the last 2 days if I'm trying to book 6 nights exactly 2 days befor the check in date...

any idea? Thanks
annettemorgenroth

Does the “Price Check Tool” give you a clue? It shows you which prices and rules apply for specific dates/selections. You can find links to the "Price Check Tool" on the RATES, CALENDAR and SUPPORT pages.
hostaria239

annettemorgenroth wrote:Does the “Price Check Tool” give you a clue? It shows you which prices and rules apply for specific dates/selections. You can find links to the "Price Check Tool" on the RATES, CALENDAR and SUPPORT pages.
Of this was supposed to be a help it was the most pointless help I ever get, the point is that the rate is not work properly. I want a rate applied from 2 day before the check in to the check in date, minimum stay 3 nights maximum stay 6 nights, the problem is that in that way the rate will never appear, if I make I book able from 3 days before check in I can book 3 night, 6 days 6 nights, but 6 days are not exactly a last minute for me... Anyway thank you, just hope you're not customers service otherwise the customers service of beds24 is a... You got any clue???
annettemorgenroth

Go to the "Rooms" tab of your rates and check that your normal rate and your last minute rate are set to the same "Offer". If you are using only one offer both should be set to "Offer 1".