Discounts specific to beds24 bookings.

tgh18b

Hi Mark,
Is there any way I can offer a special discount on my webpage which will NOT be allowed for any of the other 'synced' booking engines?
Would be grateful for an explanation.
This is a great idea by the way! The forum, I mean!!!
The Green House on the Hill, Napier
markkinchin
Site Admin

Hi

You can offer special pricing as follows:

Each rate has a set of check box settings, one for each channel which can receive exported prices and one called "beds24" which is for bookings made on the beds24 booking page (i.e. from your web site)
Each individual rate is only applied to the channels that have have been selected by these check boxes.

You can create multiple rates and select which channel or channels they apply to.

To create a "special" price only available from your web site simply de-select all the check boxes except the beds24 one and that rate will not be sent to any of the synchroniser channels.
Using this technique you can also set specific (higher or lower) pricing for individual synchroniser channels.
moresby

Does the export rate need to be filled in when you want the price to go to the channels as well as beds24 and does all the channels shown accepts special pricing rates, say for min 7 nights or between certain days.

IE: if I set a special 7 day rate for bookings between 10th June and 1st October will this also work on the sync'd channels if I select them in the "Enable This Rate on the following Channels" section as long as I put a rate in the export field.
markkinchin
Site Admin

moresby wrote:Does the export rate need to be filled in when you want the price to go to the channels as well as beds24 and does all the channels shown accepts special pricing rates, say for min 7 nights or between certain days.

IE: if I set a special 7 day rate for bookings between 10th June and 1st October will this also work on the sync'd channels if I select them in the "Enable This Rate on the following Channels" section as long as I put a rate in the export field.
Each channel has it's own capabilities regarding rates.
Generally they accept single night prices only but there are exceptions.
The synchroniser setup instruction for each channel should explain the capabilities of that channel.