Getting lowest price via API

philbauch

On our website (aparthotel with 12 apartments) we want to show the lowest price for every apartment (in the typical form like "From XX,- Euro.

As we have set different rates for all seasons, the question is, if theres a way to access these rates via API (e.g. as XML). The filtering and sorting of the lowest price we can handle locally of course, it's just regarding the general way to access all prices for each apartment.

Thanks in advance,
Phil
markkinchin
Site Admin

The JSON getAvailabilities function does exactly this.

You can specify the room or property, dates and number of guests and the function will return the best matching prices for those conditions.

If you develop a system to collect the guest booking data on your site, you can then push it to us using the setBooking function.
philbauch

markkinchin wrote:The JSON getAvailabilities function does exactly this.

You can specify the room or property, dates and number of guests and the function will return the best matching prices for those conditions.

If you develop a system to collect the guest booking data on your site, you can then push it to us using the setBooking function.
Thanks for this first information. Is there a detailed documentation / reference somewhere around, where I could find some examples? I am somehow new to API programming, but seeing some more examples will surely help me around.

Many thanks and cheers,
Phil
markkinchin
Site Admin

philbauch wrote: Thanks for this first information. Is there a detailed documentation / reference somewhere around, where I could find some examples? I am somehow new to API programming, but seeing some more examples will surely help me around.
There is not much documentation except for what is on each function page but the field names should be self evident what they are.

There is an example php script and more information at http://api.beds24.com/json/index.php

The getAvailabilities function is even easier because it does not need the apiKeys.

Each function has some sample Json you can modify and paste into the box to submit a test.

i.e. Change the following propid number to yours and paste this (including brackets) into the box at http://api.beds24.com/json/getAvailabilities to see your data

Code: Select all

{
    "checkIn": "20151101",
    "checkOut": "20151103",
    "propId": "3103",
    "numAdult": "2",
    "numChild": "0"
}