Always discount if buy from your site?

onehopemedia

Is it possible to offer a 5% discount always if a guest books on your site instead of one of the OTA's?
So we could advertise it as such,

We want to in the long term at least, try and capture a 5% loss rather than 15% commission loss for as much guests as possible
seamist

onehopemedia wrote:Is it possible to offer a 5% discount always if a guest books on your site instead of one of the OTA's?
So we could advertise it as such,

We want to in the long term at least, try and capture a 5% loss rather than 15% commission loss for as much guests as possible
I suppose I can just create a discount code and advertise it on the site, but I'd rather just have it automatically applied without any effort from the guest and just advertise the fact that it's cheaper than else where to them.
annettemorgenroth

You can set different prices for your own booking page and OTA´s. Have a look here for your options: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... g_Channels
[email protected]

Hi all, just tried to create different price for booking.com. It seems though that bookin.com uses "our" lower rate and not the one I set up for it. I wonder if anyone succeeded in setting up higher rates for booking.com? Please help :)
markkinchin
Site Admin

Each rate can be enabled or disabled per channel on the "CHANNELS" tab.