sending restrictions to booking

apartment_levillenet

When I set restrictions on the check-in and checkout days, they only come to the booking at the standard rate. How can I also get them for the other price categories of the booking that I have created in the booking? I also tried to create a new price category through beds24, but I can't use it because beds24 can't raise or lower the rate plan price compared to the standard rate price?
annettemorgenroth

How can I also get them for the other price categories of the booking that I have created in the booking?

Are you using child prices on Booking.com? We recommend you delete these and create rate plans in Beds24 and then map them so you can control them from Beds24. Please see these instructions: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Booki ... _in_Beds24
apartment_levillenet

I do not have a child prices. I have several price categories in booking depending on the length of the stay. For example, 2 nights' accommodation is 30% more expensive than the standard rate. I can't find a setting in beds24 that would allow me to create price plan in which the duration of the minimum nights and increase or decrease the price accordingly.

Another problem is that if I set a beds24 block for a day when you cannot arrive, it only goes to the standard rate in the booking and not to any other price plans.

Also, there is not "bulk editing" anymore available on Booking calendar so if i try to make restrictions there, i have to do it manually to all price plans.
annettemorgenroth

We will automatically send the prices for the different length of stay. Please check that all your prices are properly mapped.

The setting ""Block Dates after Check-out " in SETTINGS > PROPERTIES ROOMS > SETUP applies to all prices.

Do you mean restrictions set on the main Calendar using the "Override" function? These also apply to all prices for the dates they are set and you can apply them for a selection of rooms. Please see these instructions: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Dynam ... strictions

If this does not help please start a support ticket from the SUPPORT button at the top of your Beds24 account in which you give specific examples for each issue so the support team can check your settings.