extra night free how to

host-me

Hi

i would like to offer the 3rd night at 50% and the 4th night for free. It looks like i can only give a fix amount in $ for a specific night. Is there any way to offer a specific % for a specific night.

it seems to me it is a pretty standard promotion in the industry to help guest extend their stay in low seasons
lesleywoermeijer

For your booking page, you can use the Discounts in Rates to set the rules for the prices.

You can create an Offer and Daily price for each of the minimum stay and the price per night.

Also you have the option to add an obligatory Upsell item for the discount that is only available on the specific Daily Price.

Daily price for 3 nights, has the Upsell item 1
Daily Price for 4 nights, has the Upsell item 2 - different discount value
host-me

It would be really simple to have the ability to choose which day of the week a daily price apply
Or create a rate plan linked to a daily price.

I believe having an extra day free is a common feature in the marketing mix
lesleywoermeijer

That is the benefit of using Daily prices, you set the price in the calendar for the date that the price applies.

Daily Prices and Rates can not be linked, you can link a Rate to another Rate or Daily Price to another Daily Price, but not Rate to Daily price.
host-me

ok for dayly price, but it doesn't solve my needs of an extra night free...
lesleywoermeijer

You need to create an Offer and Daily price for the minimum stay and the appropriate price, then this will show on you booking page when the guest enters Nights = 4, they can see the Offer = 1 night free.
schadmin

Is there a way to make the offer pop up on the availability page when they are chosing dates to encourage an extra night? Right now I can only get it to show as an upsell on the booking page.
eleni mylona

Sorry this is not possible by default. But you might be able to do it with CSS and HTML. For this you will have to consult a developer.

Best Regards

Eleni
tuatara

schadmin wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:19 pm
Is there a way to make the offer pop up on the availability page when they are chosing dates to encourage an extra night? Right now I can only get it to show as an upsell on the booking page.
Would love some kind of indication to appear to incent the guest to take action on promotions and make the booking.
:-)
lesleywoermeijer

You can use OFFERS, enter the description and a daily price connected to the Offer to show that they have the option to book for 3 nights for the same price as 2 nights.

Go to Settings > Properties > Offers, you can see the options and if you select Enable = Always, then the offer will show on the booking page even if the guest selects 2 nights only.