Banned by stripe

candycanepanda

Hi, we were banned by stripe for no reason.

We appealed and failed.

They stated they "do not support vacation rentals"

This is a pain as stripe worked really well with this platform

We already tried making a new account and that one was banned too.

We are asking for your help, do you have a Stripe rep that can reach out to us to help?
subaccount 2 - demo

Sorry but we have no influence on Stripes trust & safety policies. You will need to resolve this directly with Stripe.
candycanepanda

Beds, surely you have an account rep that you can inform.

Stripe "not supporting vacation rentals" is damaging to your platform and I would like you to help please with a referral.
candycanepanda

Anne, do you have an account rep please that you can get us in touch with?
annettemorgenroth

Sorry but we can not help you with this problem. You need to resolve this with Stripe directly.
candycanepanda

Hi, if this happens to anyone else, we had success with stripe after we appealed the appeal.

The process took 3 weeks and we continued to insist.

We may have gotten lucky because Stripe forgot to cancel one large charge when they did a mass refund to all our pending occupants.

That one they forgot cleared, no chargeback or issue from guest, perhaps set us up for success.

Be VERY careful with chargebacks in your first 90 days with Stripe and Paypal, I've read a single chargeback during probation will cause massive issues.

Just refund everyone no questions asked during your probation period, which lasts 21-90 days depending on the platfrom and "luck" from what I've read.

Your probation period is over after you start to get instant transfers or instant cashouts.