Discount codes

sanpotente

Hello!
I have a question on discount codes!
Is it possible to customize a discount code?I mean...I would like to allow a 10% discount only on WEEKLY rentals, but of course we do allow shorter stays in centain periods of the year.
How can I do this?
Any tip for me?
Thank you very much for your help.
Corinna
markkinchin
Site Admin

First of all let me be sure you mean the discount voucher codes, where a guest who enters a phrase gets the discount.

These can be set for a percentage rate on the room price, the extra item price or the total price.
They apply to the whole property so there is no easy way to make them only for a weekly rental unless you split this into another "virtual" property.

If though you mean the discounts built into individual rates, it is easy to set a discount of 10% that applies after 7 nights in the rate itself.
sanpotente

Thank you Mark for your reply.

yes, I do mean the discount voucher code and it seems it won't be very useful for me if it applies to all the property without restrictions.
Any idea of implementing this feature so that we can 'customize' the voucher according to our needs? (period of validity, number of min nights and so on)?
Just an idea! :D

Thank you again for your assistance.
Corinna
markkinchin
Site Admin

This is a good idea, I will look at adding an option to set voucher codes on a room by room basis.
sanpotente

Thank you Mark!
Looking forward to seeing the new implementation! :)
That would be great!
C.