Payment collection Booking.com

antoine & bastien

Hello everyone !

The payment collection from Airbnb is very simple, the pending payment registered on beds24 is exactly the same net amount i'll receive on my bank account. So i have to check all of them on the "pending payment list" and to "mark as paid", very easy.

But for Booking.com, it's like the system doesn't understand every charges, like the right commission, city taxe, and the payment charge from the bank. So, at this moment, the pending payment is the payment made by the guest, so it's wrong, it's not the "real net amount" i'll receive.

Could you help me to set up the same payment collection ("channel collect" ?) as Airbnb, but for Booking.com ? including right commission, city taxe, and payment charge from the bank for all future reservations.

Thank you very much for your help, in advance. :D
Have a great day.

Antoine
lesleywoermeijer

Hi,
As Airbnb makes the payment, you can set the options for how to display the payments as you have.

As you are receiving the payment from the guest for Booking.com bookings, then they are required to make the full payment and this is what is shown in the booking (pending payment).

If Booking.com collect the payment from the guest, then you can use setting to show the Channel collect payments in (SETTINGS) CHANNEL MANAGER “Import Channel Collect Payments” is set to “Yes”.

If Booking.com send the breakdown of charges with the booking, then this will import into the booking and be shown in the Charges & Payments tab of the booking. If you do not see the detail there, then Booking.com do not send the details.
antoine & bastien

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for your quick reply.

So actually, Booking.com has been collecting payments for all my reservations since the beginning.
I use the setting you said : "Channel Collect Payments" is set to "Charges and pending payment"
I got a "payment rule", with this setting : "Payment value adjustment" is set to "default" but i don't think that the payment rule is the issue.

I got the breakdown of charges on Booking.com extranet, so i know how to determine the expected payout amount, but like you said, Booking.com seems to not send the details to beds24.
On the "Charges and Payments" tab, i got the full price (which is actually my pending payment), i got the commission and also the city tax, but bank charges are missing. But, in the rate description, i got this message which has no sense :
"2021-09-21 Rate (23256460 Standard Rate) EUR 44 genius=no
2021-09-22 Rate (23256460 Standard Rate) EUR 44 genius=no"

Moreover, beds24 do not calculate the payment without charges.

Do you know if there is a way for beds24 to auto calculate the expected payout amount, and then create the same pending payment.
I mean, i got the all breakdown of charges, it's the same % for every bookings.

Thank very much for your help every day.
Have a great day.

Antoine
lesleywoermeijer

Hi Antoine,

Can you raise a support ticket, so we can check your setup with the connection to Booking.com.

Can you include a booking id so we can check the logs for the data sent from Booking.com and advise on the options.
antoine & bastien

Hi!

Ticket 447135 Antoine & Bastien opened :)

Thank you!

Antoine