single price not identified

titti63

Hi, I have a problem with the system not identifying the right price for the single room. My rate (nr. 2303678 and nr. 2303677 ) for the single room is €75 but the booking form indicates € 90 when booking for one adult.
https://www.beds24.com/book-allamadonnadelpiatto

At the moment I don't have a single rate at 90€ anywhere and I can't find out how to set the system to recognize the correct rate. Thank you for any help!
annettemorgenroth

Does the 'Price Check' tool give you a clue? It shows you which prices and rules apply for specific dates//selections. You can find links to the 'Price Check' tool on the RATES, CALENDAR and SUPPORT pages. Enter your booking condition and the click on 'Calculate'. You might need to set it to 'Show Unavailable'
titti63

Hi Annette
thanks for your reply. I do find the €90 rate in the price check but I can't find it anywhere else. It's never been a rate for single room. I have try to set it as show unavailable but I still get €90 for the single room. It should be €75.

I have now changed the minimum price of the rooms to €75 (up to 1 person) but the booking page still shows €90 per night for single room.

Unfortunately I have deleted all previous years rates which never had this problem. The 2020 rates had been created by copying the ones of this year and suddenly I got this problem. Thank you for your help.
lesleywoermeijer

When you set a Minimum Price in the room setup, then this is the lowest price available for all bookings.

You should lower this or remove it so you can manage your prices via your Rates/Daily prices in the Calendar.