Setting prices

lourdesuperbe

Hello, I am a new member on beds24 and I have an apartment on Airbnb. I am trying to set up prices on beds24 to be effective on Airbnb but I cannot or do not know how to do so.

Besides, a message to swith to Airbnb XML appeared but I need to open a ticket with you to do do.

Can you help with these two subjects?

Best regards,

Jean-Pierre Rey
Id 95602
annettemorgenroth

I am trying to set up prices on beds24 to be effective on Airbnb
There are two options to set up prices. For more information have a look here:
https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Category:Prices

Airbnb supports two pricing models.

With Per Occupancy Pricing a price for each occupancy defined in Beds24 and prices for different length of stay can be sent. If you use rates for one rate a price for Single (1 guest), Double (2 guests) and a room price (for the number of guests you have defined in the rate ) can be sent. If you have more than 3 occupancy levels you can set up additional rates for each occupancy level.

With Per Day Pricing the price sent is a room price, only ONE price can be sent per date.
a message to swith to Airbnb XML appeared but I need to open a ticket
Airbnb does not allow trial users to use this function. Please send us via a support ticket from the support button in the top of your Beds24 control panel and we will provide you with further instructions.

For more information please see the Airbnb help page. You find it either via a search from any page in the documentation (vie SUPPORT or HELP in the top of your Beds24 control panel) or when you go to SETTINGS-CHANNEL MANAGER-AIRBNB XML and then click on HELP in the top right of the page.