seasonal "7 day discount" for OTA

martin

Hello,

How to make a "7 day discount" based on seasons for OTAs (airbnb, trip advisor, homeway )?

example: I have 4 seasons (rates) i want to apply 0% on a 7 days rental on summer, 10% on autumn and spring and 30% on winter.

I know that I can set a X day discount in the specific content for each OTA but it is the same all along the year.
I know that I can set a X day discount in the rate menu discount but it is not sent to channels (unfortunately ! because this is exactly what i want)

For booking.com i have set up two rates for each season, the first with a 1 day minimum stay and the second with a 7 days minimum stay.

In fact I want to set up the price like we used to do it in airbnb homeway and trip advisor without beds 24.

Any setting for that ?

many thanks for your answer.
annettemorgenroth

For Airbnb and Homeaway you can use "Occupancy Prices". This means that prices for diffrent lenght of stay will send.

For TripadvisorRentals we can only send one price per date.

For more information see the chapters "Prices" on the help pages for the channels (SETTINGS-CHANNEL MANAGER-AIRBNB XML/HOMEAWAY XML/TRIPADVISOR RENTALS CONTENT API then click on HELP in the top right) for further instructions.
martin

hello,

Thank you for your answer, I usually don't use "Per Occupancy". I tried and it works with full occupancy I can set the lenght of stay in the rate.
I did that for few trials. Now the daily price is not sent to airbnb as it is with "per day" pricing. Any idea to set week end prices ?

thank you.
annettemorgenroth

If you do not want to send prices for different occupancy levels you will need a price for the full occupancy.

Please check you have set one.

If you are not sure please reopen your support ticket.