Tourist taxe already included but without taxe on the invoice... question mark ?

somn'en bulle

Hello :)
I would like to know if during the invoicing process i can substract the tourist taxe as it does not have the same vat % as the room price ?
I know i can set the tourist taxe as an upsell item but it is then not show on the price of the room (until you select "book").
I really really don't like the idea of adding little addon to my price, i want to be fair with the customer, one price, simple.
So can i either do that in the invoicing process or can i have an upsell item already added ?
annettemorgenroth

You have two options:

1. Include the tax in your room price and add a note to your descriptions that the tax is included.

2. Add the tax as an upsell item and add a note to your descriptions that the tax is not included.
somn'en bulle

I'm using option one atm and my problem in the taxe doesn't have the VAT as the night. So on the invoice i have :
169 euros at 10% vat
while i should have is
168.6 euros at 10% vat
+ 0.4 euros at 0% vat

These are the real number... so i'm really losing 0.04 euros per réservation... that's why i've been ignoring this !
But if there was a way i had missed that would have been cool :)

(And adding the taxe as an upsell look really cheap. Advertising the price as 168.6 to then low key add .4 euros. I prefer to lose .04 euros per reservation than have that in my case)