booking.com not in accordance with beds24 for check in and out on saturday

shirl73

Hello
I rent only for Saturday to Saturday (so minimum 7 days), and from Saturday 6 July to Saturday 20 July I want to rent a minimum of 14 days (as I will be in holidays and not possible to perform check in and check out on the 13th of July). I want to forbid location from 29th June to 13th July or 13th July to 27 th July.
So I have created rate from 6 to 12th July with check-in allowed only on saturday, and no check-out, minimum stay 14 days, and rate from 13th July to 19th July with check-out allowed only on Saturday, but no check-in
It is OK on beds24 but not on Booking.com : on Booking.com it is possible to book from 29th June to 13th July !! (but not from 13th to 27th July).
Could you fix this problem ?
Thanks a lot
News : On Booking.com or Expedia, check-in is forbidden on 13th July (as defined on rates), but check-out is possible on 13th July (as definied on rates !).But if I forbid the check-out on 13th July on the rates, I can no more book from 6th to 20 th on beds24 as it says that no check-out possible on Saturday !! On booking.com I can still book from 6th to 20th July, and no more from 29th june to 13th July … but no more from 29th June to 6th July …..
markkinchin
Site Admin

Have you tried setting the check-in and check-out not allowed values directly in the Beds24 calendar rather than creating and setting them in multiple overlapping rates?
shirl73

Hi,
Thanks a lot, its works with your advice !!